Linen self-adhesive tape is intended for joining edges when making boxes, finishing the edges of cardboard or when mounting album pages. Linen self-adhesive tape is most often used to attach passe-partouts to background cardboard and to mount the work itself. The fine linen fabric is extremely flexible and tear-resistant. The full strength of the pH neutral adhesive is achieved after drying overnight.
- extremely firm, pliable linen fabric
- for making passe-partouts and repairing ridges
- finishing the edges of the cardboard
- joining edges when making boxes
- coated with pH neutral acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive that does not turn yellow
code: 60 57018
Due to the current situation related to the virus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), the supply of archival material may be extended to 30 days.